I puked after drinking again. Sucks. I ought Have got so many uni admin stuff to settle. Grr. For one, I haven't gone for the medical check up yet and the freaking clinic opens only on Mondays to Fridays. Think everyone doesn't work work is it? Oh wait, it's probably me who's still freaking working. Gah. Note to self: Inform colleages of intention to quit at the end of the week.
Heartwarming when Nice Colleague said, "Ah never mind la. So sek already."
Oh yes, very odd. I dreamt that SY told me in front of her classmates in LT4 that I'm fat! Grr. If even my subconscious is telling me this, I think it's high time I start drinking lemon juice conscientiously.
Ugh. The TK sailors gathering is pushed to 18 Aug. 'Kay my fault. And how do I tell the 2 S-es that it's impossible now to squeeze in time for them two meet-ups? Very, very, extremely, sad situation.
To a MUCH better week! :) please?