Heart heartI haven't talked about that horrifying tuition that was supposed to have 10 kids. Eventually, there are only 5 but it was just as horrifying I tell you. Three lessons after, I officially have a favourite kid. She's damn cute la. She's called Angel but she's probably more a devil than an angel. Heh. For one, she has a red devil case for her Ipod nano. I really should take a picture of her. Yesterday, she was telling me she cried for 2 and a half hours during English lesson 'cause she was stressed about not being able to catch up. Ahhh so like me.
During lesson, she actually told Della off for being too noisy. Okay, yeah it was my fault for going to pre-camp thus not getting adequate sleep hence making me feel like shit yesterday. But still, hurrah to her! She knew I wasn't in the best of mood, was very guai, did her work and only took one picture I think and that was when I was still feeling okay. But that Della... Grr. Della is now officially my most disliked girl in the group.
Had plenty of fun during pre-camp even though it started with Roomie and I thinking, oh no oh no, did we go to NUS on the first night just to sleep. Heh. The activities ended before 11 la. Which camp ends that early? Thank goodness that didn't happen. We spent the whole night at West Coast park chilling at Macs then trying to create cheers at the playground. Sentosa the next day and that was WOOTS! Totally enjoyed myself. =D
And we realised we were so destined to meet. She was also offered Econs in NTU. Plus, since she's a dragonsaur and me a ribbit, she's calling me ter jie jie now. Just because I'm merely 6 months older. Ah, I feel old already.