Heavy responsibilityAh my Viet girl's guardian called yesterday. Scared me. Thought it was a teacher from her school or something. And she offered another tuition job but too many committments already so passed to Sarah.
Oh, I haven't talked about my new tuition job. Actually it's only 4 students lah. But that's only for now and already it is so attention splitting. If there's any more, don't know how I'll cope. Out of the four, three are from Indonesia and one from Taipei. Hey, I just realised I'm tutoring all foreigners 'cept for one and that one local Sec 3 boy totally doesn't do himself justice. Spent the whole lesson yesterday teaching him how to make x the subject of the formula and at the end of it all, he still couldn't even do a question by himself. Ugh. What a relief when he finally got it today.
Just reached home from an orientation house bbq. It was so dead lah. We ended up playing Dai Dee and Indian Poker. Woohoo! Was totally lucky; I didn't need to drink a drop of alcohol!