Sucks laI don't remember if I have mentioned this before but anyhow I'll say it now - I got rejected for hall!!! HOW CAN! My CCA record is so good (in my opinion)! I think I screwed the application real bad. If not, there is absolutely no reason why they would reject a potentially extremely wonderful hall-mate. GRR to them! :(((
MJ got 4th for girls once again. The twins from TK is actually sailing for our (ex) school now! And they were first in a race, beating even national sailors leh! They are third overall. So tyco la. Yesterday they were lying in last place ok. Anyway, TJ didn't get anything. =D I'm so mean.
C also went down. In the morning so we didn't get to meet her. She drove there - the envy! We heard she's going to the US to study Medicine and the entire course will take another 12 more years. More than a decade more of studies! The horrors!
Pray hope guys will do good tomorrow. They really trained hard for this. Oh, our guy juniors are a fun bunch of people. :)