Gah gah gahMy voice is still sexy and disappearing! Gosh, I hate it.
Now at Macs waiting 'cause I forgot doctors need their dinners too. All the clinics are closed till 6.30pm. Grr.
Planning of timetable sucks la. They made it sound oh-so-good for us. Actually, it is just saving them the trouble. Remember what they always said back in jc about our timetables giving them BIG headaches? It's really that bad. And I think I cannot have my 3-day week already! Boo.
Just this afternoon I was fussing over my lack of a fifth module but woohoo! They called and I got Financial Accounting pre-allocated! Yay! Financial Accounting leh.. That's how cool. :) Never did I dream that I will be doing that after getting rejected for Biz. Now I'm praying hard my appeal for Econometrics will be successful then I'd be super super happy since I will then be on track to going ANU for 3 sems. Of course, the crux is I've to also get a CAP of 4.00 for the first sem so gonna be super muggy. ANU leh. I will be a mugger just 'cause of that.
Arts has an awesome canteen though it's always uber crowded! We have plenty of stalls and also BK, Lerk (Jerk) Thai and Olio but we have resorted to eating Lerk Thai for two consecutive meals 'cause I tell you, there is a SERIOUS lack of seats. Grr.
First half of first real week of school has been alright but I was telling Sam I reckon I'd be having a whole lot more fun if I were in NTU. All my buds are in there. Like I was having so much fun on MSN with two of them in lecture today. Which brings me to the point - I absolutely cannot use my lappy during lect. Confirm chop stamp chat chat chat and don't listen.
You know, Sam said before that she is really glad to have me but I think I'm more glad I have her even though I don't say it. It's funny how we've come full circle after 2 years. I won't deceive myself. How many of my NUS peeps will tell me about modules over the phone and help me bid just because I'm sick and tired? Actually there are a few but definitely count-able using the fingers on one hand.
I think I've been worrying Mom with my leaving earlier and reaching home later than her perpetually every day. What more, falling sick.
I shall rest more and I want to meet up with friends! Ahh I wanna meet up with the NTU peeps! Like eat, chat, play (mahjong anyone?), oh just see them! Okay, next week next week after my tutorials are settled. Cannot wait!