Once againThe more you get to know a person, the more flaws you'll see. Frankly, I don't quite like them flaws. I mean, they are flaws for a reason.
Oh my goodness 1: I saw Ms ELai at this GRC dinner just now! Was so paiseh la but eventually, I plucked up enough courage and went to say hi to her. The first thing she asked was if I got into uni. Ugh.
Oh my goodness 2: Jon got A a diamond ring!
Got to thank PM loads and loads for offering me lodging last night even though it was already 4am. Of all things, I forgot to bring my house keys! She was so nice, let me shower then we talked and talked until I started spouting nonsense and hearing & processing only bits and pieces of what she was saying. :) And I'm going to help out in the Western Circuit Sailing Regatta. See keelboats race! So excited!
1 hour of sleep later, back to NUS I was. O-week is alright I guess. Just alright for now. Perhaps it's because I was there for barely half a day. Roomie was depressed today 'cause of.. well, stuffies. So we left the og, got doughnuts and chatted while waiting for time to pass - me to meet Pong and her for her friend.
I heart Pong! Offered me two tickets for NDP preview today albeit last minute but who cares? They're tickets and this year's one is so interesting some more! Gave them to Mom and Dad to go 'cause Mom has only gone once I think and Dad, zilch.
Feeling a little sleepy now. Shall start heading home for a wonderful rest on my bed.