Today sucked.Everything was just bad.
First, it was the financial accounting lecture. Just couldn't catch what was going on.
Second, it was math tutorial which S and I were more than half an hour late for. Hence, we missed a lot and didn't quite get the rest. What's more, the tutor isn't some helpful dude. He actually said, 'It's not my obligation to teach that'. We came to the conclusion that, this is so going to be our nightmare.
Third, it was math lecture which the both of us were struggling to stay awake for and the lecturer was teaching some cheem matrices thing. Dead.
Then, I didn't factor in the fact that many other people also end lessons at 6pm and hence buses will be full when it reached our stop. So we sat there and saw countless of packed buses drive past us. Which was a pain in the ass since I was in a rush for tuition. Eventually, I had to cancel tuition 'cause I was going to be obscenely late. Opportunity cost for that bus ride - 50 bucks. Damn. As if buying texts isn't already sucking my bank account dry.
Now, we're scared. Going for that math tutorial was downright demoralising. Going to stay in school and study tomorrow. And I skipped my very first tutorial of my university life. How brilliant ter!