That was what made us forgo our free movie marathon. And it was a completely filling dinner I tell you. Free flow of drinks, soup, main course - which is that huge plate of food, and dessert! All free!Made new friends too. :) Also, finally talked to Mic who I saw everywhere during orientation, who all my MJ friends knew, and who all my MJ friends talked to when they saw her. So it was pretty wierd 'cause my friends would go say hi, chat a little then say bye and I didn't ever know whether I should say bye too (by the way, I never did) 'cause what if she doesn't know me then it would be just strange. Turns out she knows me and I know her, so yay.

Thanks to YL for free food! But since invite was late, we didn't have uniforms, hence the tag.
MJ girl power! We did the MJ cheer before this pic was taken. Rock! :)
Our table of people. Cool bunch. :) Jo drives a beemer! And they are teasing me with him just because when C asked what we want to achieve in life, I said taitai-dom. -.-
Finally went to Mind Cafe on Saturday with TK sailors. Wow, haven't seen S in ages and he changed a lot. I mean you wouldn't even imagine him saying, 'I don't speed because I want the people in my car to feel safe' in the past but now he does. It's nice to see how everyone has grown over the years.
There was also Clarke Quay with Savv-ians but didn't go for that 'cause was in no mood to drink.
Great weekend! And a terribly busy week ahead.