Using the adult ezlink card pisses the crap out of me. I don't know how many xxx bucks I've wasted 'cause I didn't tap on the way out. Today I actually remembered! But the stupid driver closed the door before I could exit and when it opened the stupid machine wouldn't allow me to tap so there the bucks go. Another full fare ride. Damn. I hate it. And I calculated. If I only go school and no where else for a month, transport fares already come up to 60bucks! Sucks.
Sis R got a guinea pig last night. Her name is Maybe. What's with these names? SY named her pink rabbit Who. Hmm. Maybe is so easily frightened, it scares me. Really. Like this morning, I was looking at her when I made a slight movement and she went scrambling to the other end of the cage. The sudden noise also made me scramble away from the cage. Like really jump and run away! She made a few more scrambles after and each and every time it gave me a HUGE shock. It came to a point I got so sian of being shocked like that, I got up from the floor and went about doing my stuff.
Stayed over at Sy's the previous night. It was fun! Feel like doing it again soon heh. Plus I finally finished watching the webcast of the first Econs lect after 3 attempts. But ahh feel guilty for her lack of sleep when she had lessons the day after. I think I will appeal for hall now. There are flat paths and huge grass patches at NTU! Mozzies and huge lizards aplenty too. But that's not the point. The place's sooo nice.
Which reminds me, I was falling over so badly in the shuttle bus today, my friend had to use her legs to kiap my legs and hold my hand. Ugh, the drivers need some serious training. Either that or I need some heavy feet to remain rooted to one spot.
Shall go watch the webcast for the last Philo lecture before the next one tomorrow. Really ought to NOT talk and start paying attention.