Half of o-week passedSentosa day today! Cheered till my voice was like 70% gone. It wasn't as fun without Roomie. Ayy there were issues and voila, she's now with Sotong. Dang.
Thank goodness there's still Will. Oh yes, by the way, we went for Fright Night together again. And it was darn funny, I laughed all the way. Again.
It's stuff like this that allows one to see the other side of a person. Damn, I cried after she left la. It wasn't easy what BCMM and I did, or at least try to. Nothing's changed though. In fact, I think I see a hint of selfish-ness. She doesn't realise that she should perhaps take some of the blame for what happened. I subscribe to this belief that if one were to choose something, one should stick to it all the way. That’s correct isn’t it? It's being responsible. I do not deny the fact that if MM were to speak to me in that very same manner, I would have done exactly what she did and she most definitely did more for the og than me but yeah, there was a slight lack of commitment, that much was obvious. Even I felt it.
Oh well, we tried. I think I will write a letter to her. Whether she eventually gets to read it or not will depend on how brave I am to possibly have my status upgraded from Best Foe to King of Foes. Gah.
I'm not angry. Just disappointed.