
The four of us went to Cafe Iguana for margaritas before heading for Zouk. Yeah, being cheapo. (:

At Cafe Iguana. I purposely didn't drink too much so that I won't get hot and flushed with bloodshot eyes (in a word: terrible) when the night was still so young.

Me & Mag, Pong & Gerald (who turned out to be one of the nicest guys around, like wayyyy nice).

So we reached Zouk first and the guys gave us their coupons. That's beer for the guys and bourbon coke for us Mag and me.

These were probably taken after 2 jugs of long island tea. I realise there is no one picture where everyone looked right. Okay perhaps the bottom left one but.. my goodness.

Last pictures before Mag was out for the night. I totally didn't expect her to get woozy on so little. She tried to come down from where she was sitting and a split second later, she was flat on the ground. Couldn't even stand and was still asking for drinks! I had to put my arm over her shoulders whenever she stood after this.

Us after another 4 jugs of drinks. The 7 of us shared 6 jugs of drinks. That comes up to almost 1 jug per person! Terrible. But we all got high, even the guys, woots I guess? (:

This is why I said Ger is
I shall confess, I left to dance for a while in between. Oops. But I did leave my friends at the dance floor to come back okay.

Us hanging around outside the toilet. Oh that's Cass, from MJ choir and horrors of horrors, she's taking applied math and said linear algebra was alright!
Classic picture of an intoxicated person. Lin broke 3 glasses outside the toilet, scratched Roomie till she has the marks to show for it now, kept spewing Hokkien expletives, made me fall on my butt at the steps of the dance floor and would have landed on me if Pong/Will didn't grab her. Apparently, she had never been that high before.Went back to Phuture after coming out for some air and stayed till the club closed. Bumped into Sam! Then Ger and I sent Mag home, Will sent Lin and Pong sent Roomie.
.jpg)
Finally, all 7 of us! (with Will and Ger's head cut off) Love clubbing with them man. We drink, we get high, we dance and as what Lin said, 'today I totally let go (and get high) because I know I can trust you guys'.
Mag had the mother of hangovers after. Lin was puking the day after (at least she didn't do it that night) and cannot remember bits and pieces of what happened. Ayy, the drunk and the super high.
I now know why you hear of Mambo fans. It's super fun and addictive la! I want to go back again! But they said no-no, only after the exams, which means only at the end of the year ugh.