Ahh down againIt's always like this. Big things, crucial time and there I am, sick. Oh brilliant.
The flu has hit me. Once again right before the Philo paper is due. Which I know nuts about. All I know is the topics are on abstract ideas like 'I think therefore I exist', tolerance, dualism (i.e. separation of mind and body) and another one I still can't quite fathom. Whoever readily thinks of that stuff must be some nerdy freak. Since I am surely not one, I don't. The fact that I haven't quite done all the readings (did most of them though!) is not helping matters. Plus I still have to complete the FNA project for the meeting on Friday. Which I too have no idea how to do. How do you make sense of all that numbers on the annual report? And suddenly I am not sure what 'creditor' means. Ridiculous. Better go ask Sarah about it now.
Damn that blister-inducing heels is indeed blister-inducing. Second time wearing it today and big blisters on my pinkie toe again.
P.s. Oh dear oh dear. After checking out the Philo blog, I found out the three blog comments are also due next Monday. How to spew so much cheemology over the next few days?!