A discovery made on an hour-plus bus rideDid you know that some buses have not one, not two, but six cameras installed! That means it would be a faux pas to sleep in buses in future. Ugh there goes my all-time favourite method of killing time while travelling.
I think this habit of spotting cameras was cultivated way back in secondary school when we started _____. Looking back now, I wonder how we had the guts to do that. The first time was because someone freaking stole my money and every successful attempt after that made us a little bolder. But to be honest, I never regretted any of that. It is something I'll never do now but really, I enjoyed it. It was such a thrill! Made my childhood a wee bit more colourful. (:
So another Philo paper is due on Monday and I haven't done the readings! Philo will be the death of me. Seriously.
Attended HF's wedding dinner on Saturday. Was in such a rush dressing up for it. My nails were ruined because I kept hitting it against something before the nail polish was dried. -.- It's my very first invitation to a wedding dinner! Like one that is addressed to me and not the whole family. (: Ooh maybe I ought not to be happy 'cause that can only mean I'm growing old too. Grr.