They say a scorpio is..and yeah I am. Gah!
This week is looking to be another busy one. Especially tomorrow. I can't even fit lunch or dinner between plus all that travelling to school to bishan and back to school again. Grr. I wanna stay home just to slack or anything. Last week was so over the top. Seriously. Zouk on Wed, Timbre on Friday, MOS on Sat. By the way, MOS sucked. I think I don't like clubbing that much any more. Even at Zouk because it's sardine-packed; unless we stay at Mambo the whole time but that's another matter. I much preferred the durian eating session with Aunty S and cousin at Geylang after our Hari Raya dinner at cousin's place. That was much more worthwhile and fun.
On my pinkie toe is a huge blister from wearing heels on Sat. It's really huge - just slightly smaller than a 5-cent coin and hollowed out. So there, ouch!