What is wrong?Recent absent-mindedness and the inability to talk properly has given me a cause for worry. I would have left my mobile on the table on Tuesday and my lappy behind today if not for friends. Ugh. Plus nowadays, I keep eating my words when I speak. Either that or I will take a couple of seconds to end a sentence because I just cannot remember the word I want to use.
I had fun today. I think it's cool that we still hang out together despite my not seeing (not even bumping) them in forever with all that running all around campus for lessons. Us five girls went to Clarke Quay's Settlers after school and it was loads of laughter. Roomie and I are officially the best partners at Blokus and I am officially the worst at First Hand. Cannot wait to go play again. Lin said we'll go sometime next week or something with Pong, D etc. Woots!
Oh oh. For once, I was actually early for Econs tutorial but the tutor actually came late! Grr. We were all on the way to leaving the seminar room for breakfast already when she entered. Bleh.