Bitten by golf bugI regretted going for the bbq last night. It was absolutely no fun. The people were totally not my kind and what's more, I had to take a cab back and that was freaking 18 bucks! Plus, the cost of the food which I didn't even touch, I should have just gone to Zouk really.
OOOOHHH. Played tong xiao mahjong on Tuesday! WOOTS. With Rach's friends. They came to stay over. AHH. Can any of my friends please organise a mahjong session or something. GRR. Fingers are totally itching for them tiles. Oh or maybe I should? Ah Ma's house is going to be vacant next week! WAIT. But NTU peeps are having exams! And NUS peeps all want to study. ):
Shucks. I just realised online assignment is due tomorrow!
Added at 1.48am:
I just took some time to read somewhere that no one else knows and I'm amazed at how true to the heart it all is. Love that place because nobody will ever stumble upon it.
And will try try try to not always be I I I any more.