Friday at Aunty S's place! We celebrated our birthday with cousin. After eating activity was charades which was UBER fun! (:

This was the eve of our birthday - popiah party at our house! (:
Actual day was filled with A LOT of well wishes. Some I totally didn't expect but it was cool. (: Oh yes, S gave one of those funny cards & facial set and Roomie gave a pretty pretty handmade card & a cute cute lock! (:
My NUS peeps are the best la! They totally surprised me yesterday (a day after my birthday) with cake and relight-able candles and these lovely balloons! =DD The balloons were so gimonous (I learnt this word today; it is a combination of gigantic, humongous and enormous) I had trouble going through the bus doors and had to occupy two seats in the bus. Love them to bits!And I have been seeing Roomie everyday! That's how rare. We're planning to stay overnight in school tomorrow to study. Hmm. My first exam is next Saturday! Oh my oh my oh my.