Home felt so festive last night 'cause everyone was here and it was so noisy even though it was already past midnight and there were presents everywhere. Plus there were loads of food in the kitchen as well - all leftovers from the parties my aunts and uncles came from heh.
Christmas loot include a toiletries set, candy cane and lollies from S, a top from Aunt J, Mind Trap from Aunt S and a cute lil elephant from Roomie. But these two cards are the most memorable.
From cousin Nette & family. It was so funny, I almost died laughing. Ah I exaggerate but it is really that funny.
From Roomie. My gawd, she makes the best cards ever! She amazes me with her creativity every time she gives me a card like the birthday one that had 'happy bursday' on the cover 'cause she ran out of stickers. -.- So sweet lah - there was this once when we were looking at Christmas cards then she said she makes cards for her close friends and now she makes one for me! Oh yeah, that's how she writes. So cute right? (:Anyway, Christmas was supposed to end with a sleepover at A's place with Mag and PM but I was playing mahjong and so didn't have the desire to leave home. They're prolly having a ball of a time at A's place now and I prepared cards! Which reminds me, I also prepared cards for SY and Val the other day but forgot to give grr. It feels wierd to give Christmas cards after Christmas gah. We'll see how it goes.