Woots.YAY! A brand new wallet - my very first long wallet! Though it is black (oh well..) but it's such a classic. (:
Plus bowling today was great! I was hitting over 100 after not playing for I don't know how many months. The last time was the one at East Coast Park and I can't even remember when was that already. But I guess I didn't learn my lesson. My thumb nail broke! Ouch. I think about 8mm of it came off. Bleh, I was just thinking of painting my nails again yesterday!
Ooo. Talking about East Coast Park, I think I will cycle there tomorrow morning. Wait, I mean later at about 6am. Need. To. Lose. Weight. I.e. Exercise.
Ooo. And talking about cycling, YH came by my place to pass me the SAFRA card at 1am yesterday! Gah I felt so bad because we.. err.. chatted so long.. err.. outside my door till the rain came down at 3am and he had to cycle back in the rain. Oops.