CNY is 3 days away! =DDDI got to know yet another scholar on Friday. He's really knowledgable and it impressed me to no end when we talked. Very capable too. What's with me and knowing all them smarty pants and not being anything like them. -.-
Oh and Elly (she was so nice as to stay back to pei me!) and I made an unexpected discovery- her mom is S's ex-boss. It was hilarious being the middle person yet again, listening to both sides of the story. I don't know why I have a knack for getting into such situations. Like last time when Sam, JN, her sister J, Sis R and I got together. It was interesting hearing about JN and her sis from Sam and Sis R. Oh well maybe that's what the mole on my lower lip mean since I seldom gossip.
Haven't bought new clothes and heels/flats/pumps/shoes/whatever. And the desk is still unpacked. And the goodies are still unbaked. I mean undone. But heck, I still cannot wait for Chinese New Year to arrive. Uber excited. =D