See, people don't like you now.Sigh. What did you do M? Suddenly I hear she finds you irksome down to every detail. Suddenly I hear things I never ever did think you would do. You guys were chummy with each other, not like S 'cause she didn't even have the chance to. It's such a waste because she is such a great friend, someone who will stick out for you. I know that. And you know what, I couldn't help but to agree with her because not too long ago, I was feeling the exact same way about you. As I said before, she puts it so perfectly.
*****
I'm loving my Monday breaks because it seems everybody else is having 6 to 8pm lessons too so we study and have dinner before we go our separate ways. Which is absolutely fine and dandy with me 'cause even though I am confined to Arts this sem, I hardly ever meet them! I have no idea why.
Am currently listening to Mambo music for therapy and I could really use a drink. Life hasn't been too happy.