Never did know that simply having a drink and listening to the live band could make me feel so relaxed, even contented. But I came across all things icky while walking home last night! I passed a freaky green frog, (garden) snails- they look strangely very alike to those garlic escargots, and the unavoidable nasty roaches dead and alive. Gah pet peeves of walking home late using that route! ):
Sarah made bread today and it turned out really good! I stumbled upon a food blog last night and it has made me want to entertain people at home! So fun! My family did a few for the family the last couple of months but those were generally asian cusine like popiah, laksa and stuff. Popiah party was da best! Hmm come to think of it, we haven't had a barbecue in the longest time! I wanna make a nice dinner of a few courses like starters, main, desserts and have a few friends over kinda thing. So fun! Maybe will try sometime soon with Sarah.
And Chinese New Year pictures from long long ago! The last pic is one the morning after tong xiao mahjong. Look, we didn't even look the least bit tired- the powers of mahjong!
I met someone this week who intrigues me so much I wish to get to know her better. You know how sometimes you just feel like being friends with certain people. Yeah that's probably it. Haven't had this feeling in eons. Anyway, this is my favourite Monday break peeps at Settlers way back!

It just occurred to me that we're such bums; we call all our friends by a nickname of one syllable. So that's me, qing, lin, liy, yin. Oh Monday break peeps also include charm! Not forgetting other peeps like pong, will, dee, zee, beat etc. See! All one syllable. Oh I want a vivitar! Though a fisheye looks damn cool. (:
