Monday - 6, Tuesday - 4, Wednesday - 8, Thursday - 6, Friday - 9. Yep my work week SUCKED. There were the deadlines, midterms (which I know I won't do well for), Mom, insomnia and the discovery of something not so pleasing. It could be that time of the month but the mood swings of yore have returned.
Hearing them discuss the paper after we came out of the hall made me mighty pissed because she, who I should be of the same level with (we got the same CAP last sem and I got a grade better than her for Math), seemed to know all her stuff and I felt so damn inferior and angry at myself for letting myself come to this stage. I kept quiet throughout the whole thing so when the rest left and there were only the both of us and she continued talking about the paper, I simply brushed her off. She didn't speak any more about it after that. I couldn't be the least bit bothered. What's done is done right? And especially not after knowing she went studying with a mutual friend without asking me. Like what the crap? I always asked her whenever I went to study. What's more, I was the one who introduced her to said mutual friend. That's not nice at all! I don't know.. I just hate it when people do stuff like that to me. It's like I'm being cheated or something. Second time okay. Second time this has happened to me and I'm getting quite sick of it.
A little positivity during the week:
Finally went to Miss Clarity's with YH for lunch on Wednesday. My tomyam pasta rocked! Then bumped into Cla from TJ when I met PM in SMU on Thursday before a workshop. He remembers me and immediately connected my name to Anz's friend. Uhhhh. Love their chill-out place. I think it's called Frujch? Anyway it's the one that appeared on tv; the one that is student-initiated or something. Their rosemary chicken sandwich was yummylicious. Oh and we're going to Zouk tomorrow 'cause Lin has invites. Very timely. I need something to kick me out of the rough patches. I don't give two hoots about the partying, I just want the drinks.
Picture of the week 2: Another one in China - taken while cruising along Changjiang
P.s. Said mutual friend just called to ask me to join them tomorrow. It wasn't even her! She irks me so much now.