
Step Up 2 followed by Marche then St James and I feel okay again! (: It was St James I tell you. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Dragonfly rocks. Some group bought us drinks so entry fee + cab fare was below 30 bucks! I think that was my cheapest clubbing experience ever. And one that I was mistook for being underage countless times. Think it was my dressing - not sexay enough. HAHA.
Completed a 2,000 word paper in a day! Woot. It's probably kinda crappy though but due later at 8am so there's nothing much I can do. And I really ought to go to sleep soon.
Ohoh I think I may very well just switch to Psych (even though I failed the midterm) 'cause Econs SUCKS much as I hate to admit. Can't do shit. Hmm actually, I'm currently failing everything so I don't know how I am comparing them two. Gah anyhow pray hope I'd get a positive grade soon!
