When the going gets tough, the tough gets going?I walked out of the exam lecture theatre today feeling the exact same feeling I always had whenever I walked out of the exam hall after doing a Physics paper I know I'll definitely get a F for. Even clover in pocket didn't help. Why doesn't things get better? These two weeks are probably the most trying I've had since stepping into college. Every aspect of my life seems to be failing - studies, family (though it's better now), friends, even my golf swing didn't let me off. I haven't cried in the longest time but it's happened twice these two weeks. The last was just. Was listening to 'Miracles happen' - the one song that has lived through all my stuffies since Secondary three - when A asked how was school work and.. How am I to get a decent grade when I totally screwed up 40%? I don't know. So damn disappointed in myself. I don't want to let my family down. I don't wanna be like when I was in JC where I always got either bad or mediocre results; I don't wanna be yet another average person. I wanna be someone better. But when things are all downhill, it's difficult. I just need something, one thing, to be better and I'll pick myself up. I promise.