The brown Esprit bag has been the lost and found place of too many things. First was the brown watch, then my clover necklace that miraculously had the pendant off the chain and now I cannot put the pendant back 'cause the hook is too big to put it through. Like how did it even come out in the first place?! I have no idea. Clover was working its magic I suppose. The last 'victim' was my ezlink card but we reported loss already so there goes 18bucks to make a new one. Gah! I'm gonna whine about this again - I so so so hate using the adult ezlink card 'cause I always end up donating money to SBS Transit. HATE the tapping when you exit thing. What makes it worse is that I always realise just a second too late with card in hand some more.
Anyway I almost secured a job interview today if not for a stupid company ruling that females can only wear pants on Fridays. Mondays to Thursday - only skirts. What kind of a sexist ruling is that? The bosses must all be 变态. If I have to grow my wardrobe just so that I can work there, I would rather not even though the company is an MNC and the pay good.
Achievement of last week: I finished watching 大长金! All 48 60-plus minutes vcds. It's damn nice! No matter how oldie that sounds. (: Aunties were all saying how can someone have such a miserable life? It's too unrealistic. But I think it's kinda inspirational. Hmm I think I'll stop watching dramas for awhile and catch up on reading first though.