I'M AT HOME!I think it's God's way of telling me that clubbing two times a week is too much. I'm not at Mambo! Oh look, it's 12.08am now. The songs just started playing. BAH. Of all times, of all things, I had to develop a swollen right eye in the shower! So I was all dressed to go ('cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad) but when I was about to put on some makeup, I looked in the mirror and fwah (caught on using this new word after lin kept using it) it couldn't get any worse. This eye is most definitely not meant to see the world! ): Have been looking forward to this day since forever! What's more, was supposed to go with my Econs peeps today! Haven't really clubbed with them before! I mean everytime we would just bump into each other then hang out with our own group but today I was supposed to go with them! And for one of them, this will be her last Mambo night till next sem 'cause she's heading to sunny Florida for Work & Travel. SAD.
I hope against hope that it'll be alright tomorrow so I can go MOS with the gang. Otherwise, it would be really very very extremely sad. Probably my only absolutely carefree week and I miss all the clubbing 'cause one stupid swollen eye. Yes, I've started sending in my applications for vacation jobs. Need the chinks man!
Oh and I didn't do any exercise today 'cause I totally expected to dance the night away. Am trying really hard to stick to exercising at least a lil bit everyday. Cycled to WH's home to pick up the Da Chang Jin vcds last night and going there was just TERRIBLE. I puked 3/4 of the way there 'cause the upslopes were neverending and yes, very obviously also 'cause of the lack of exercise the past one and a half year. The ride back was a breeze though! Love love love! Think I ought cycle to ECP tomorrow and meet with A and M so that won't feel so guilty about today. Then dance at night will be the exercise for tomorrow. That sounds like a brilliant plan. (: Oh don't remind me about how 1g of alcohol is 16 (18?) calories. I refuse to hear anything of that.
Over these 2 days - 10 episodes of Hanakimi (there are 12 in total), 9 vcds of Da Chang Jin (there are 45 vcds with each lasting slight more than 1 hour, dear me!) and 60 pages of Five People You Meet In Heaven. I think I have accomplished quite a lot... ... of crap.