I've got work tomorrow (but it's OT so it's like $10.50 per hour :D and I'm learning new stuff).
My (terrible) grades have been released.
I didn't get to chat with Consultant L today.
Oh but I'm invited to the company's family day thing which means a free movie screening next Saturday.
I haven't talked about the feast Sarah and I whipped up for Rachel's birthday celebration on Saturday - we
cooked roasted chicken drumstick, some potato thing, button mushrooms with spinach, prawns and squid, and fresh greens. The entire meal was cooked in the oven which was probably a bad strategy as we realised later 'cause the oven could only hold 2 baking dishes at a time. But it all came out good! Especially the potatoes that I insisted on doing. (: Initially, Sarah didn't want it 'cause she said it was too troublesome so I said never mind, I'll do it. In the end, she made it all the more troublesome and I took all of 1 hour to separate flesh from skin and mash it. Patience patience.
And DblO on Wednesday. So darn scary and worrying. Will talk about it next time.