Work is taking over my life!Fifth day at work and the fifth day I did OT. Brilliant ay? OT-ed till 9pm last night. That's more than 12 hours at work! And when I did the math, I realised I earned about a 100 bucks. Awesome? Not. Well, maybe the chinks part but was so damn tired, I would have overslept today if not for Mom. Switched off the alarm without waking up! -.- Actually I don't exactly mind the OT la; I've always like this kind of thrill. (:
I still don't like my working environment even though my mentor is really nice. Like today 'cause I had to meet PM at Raffles City to get A's present during lunch so I rushed back without eating (already took 1h45min!) and she gave me cake. Yesterday she gave me curry puff 'cause I didn't bother to get dinner/snacks. And I keep bugging her for passwords, I feel damn paiseh. Passwords are needed everywhere! I've got my own work email, access card, photocopier access id, accounting software id, windows id, and all require different passwords! Add to that, the finance server, credit card charging portal, some folder that all the global offices have access to, and let me count, 8 passwords altogether and all different.
Accountants beware! This is the (sad) life man. I can't remember if I said this before but when I passed Shenton the other time at 10pm, the one building that was brightly lighted up was the PWC Building. No kidding! And can you imagine, this is a monthly routine. No break whatsoever.
Luckily I had a wee bit of fun before starting on this job. (: Supper-ed with WH last Tuesday night. Went to Chomp Chomp and 豆浆油条大王. She drove! Quite steady la, only parking is such a laugh-inducing affair. HAHAHA. Can't wait for the next time!
Dang I'm sneezing now! It must be the flu bug in the office going around. ):
Just a note:
ji4 nang1 ji4 pua2
kum1 ching2 buay2 sua2
ji4 nang1 ji4 su1 ku2
kum1 ching2 jia2 eh2 ku1