Amanda's 21styesterday was a glam affair. Ballroom and stuff- probably gonna be the most grand of 21st birthdays really. Initially, we were a tad worried 'cause she only invited PM, CX and I and we were like oh dear will it be awkward? But it turned out really well (with CX being very gentlemanly haha) and she looked so pretty! I liked how it made the invited feel special.
Sarah and I are contemplating separating our family and friends celebrations. Family one on yacht? Darn cool right! PM already helped to get contact. (: Then friends one at chalet or something. 'Cause if we have friends on yacht, the outcome will be either sink a small yacht or rent an ultra big yacht, both of which don't seem too feasible. Anyway I don't think I'll invite that many friends la (prolly 20?) 'cause I wanna make them feel special too like how Amanda did us. Ah but it's still a long time away. Think later!