New temp Sally's gone (she was offered an extension but she rejected) so I can foresee dreary days. Think I'll bring lunch more often so that I can eat at desk and do work at the same time. Anyway, I have pretty much eaten the nice food I wanted to eat already.
I wanna go home early! Though leaving the office at that hour and walking along Shenton gives me a satisfied feeling - one of that like I have come even though obviously, I haven't. Oh well. Have been making mistakes at work. Make that MANY mistakes. And you know how accounting is. It's an unforgiveable job so DAMN it, I must not make any more mistakes.
I like how I have kept to the habit of walking before and after work to
I want to join the Arts Camp but I can't commit! SAD. I don't even mind forgoing cash and taking leave but it'll definitely not be granted. I'm so not enjoying work, environment and all (also Sally's reason for rejecting), I actually asked Mentor to ask the person to come back early, fully knowing that if she's back I'll prolly be not needed no more. Hope I'll be able to crash 'cause Will has agreed to be my Fright Night partner! Tunnel tunnel here we come!
Euro Cup is here! That only means one thing. (: Oh but not the late nights part.