I so want to be happy?Many many things to look forward to. (:
1. Haircut tomorrow. Like finally!
2. Tuition, tuition and more tuition. (okay actually I'm not really looking forward to this)
3. Portable hard disk is coming back.
4. Dinner with the Arts Camp '08 councillors whoever they may be and maybe Mambo?
5. Desmond's 21st. Finally a S226 gathering.
6. Will is coming down to meet me for lunch tomorrow!
7. I think Will is going to be my OGL for camp!
8. I AM GOING FOR ARTS CAMP! :DDD Took half day leave for all 5 days. It's going to be damn hectic going for work in the mornings and playing till early morning, but for the fun.. Worth it!
OOOH. 8 things to look forward to! 8 = lucky! Heck the recent talk about 8 and the Szechuan quake. :D
Friday the 13th came and went without any major mishaps. (:
Bottle Tree Village on Thursday night. That place is really nice! It's like some place away from Singapore. So totally ulu-fied, it's a 100 times more ulu then NTU. (: Will put the pic of the bottle tree some time soon.
Choa Chu Kang yesterday then Punggol Jetty after. Interesting. Who knew we were that close to Malaysia? I want to go fishing!
Godiva = Goviva = Godida HAHA. My colleagues can be quite funny sometimes.
It's going to be a fabulous, mistake-free work week ahead! :D