This is a day to be rememberedWe FINALLY received a message from Shauna! That girl.. :DDD
And I also finally finished FISH! for Life. I thought what better way to start the new sem than read a book that will hopefully help me the next 4 months. DESPERATE for grades man!
(calling out to me) REMEMBER the Fish! Philosophy:
1) Play
2) Make their day
3) Be there
4) Attitude
AHH. My timetable sucks shit! On even Wednesdays, my day lasts from 8am to 6pm with 2 + 3 hours of break in between. DARN. I can't even go out with that kind of crappy timings.
Can I just say that watching the Olympics triggers many feelings - like I can relate to how they feel after they just missed out on the medals by the tiniest of margins, or get a medal by that similar margin. How I crave to be back in a competitive sport!