Holding the keysOkay I'm officially in my post in the Club. So very glad to have Jojo with me to figure all this out 'cause our predecessor Sam isn't all that forthcoming with our queries. (Why are all Sams evil? Did I mention anything about Sam, my 'friend'? I put inverted commas 'cause she doesn't reply my sms-es! Damn that 忘恩负义的女孩.) Another meeting tomorrow which will prolly last till late late into the night.
Anyway, I had a great time
last night this morning (11.30pm to 5am?) going around looking for food with WH. From Thomson (prata!) to Bedok (block 85
bak chor mee that was closed!) to Katong to Geylang where I finally tried frog leg porridge. Thought it was quite nice though WH said it's just not quite her kind of food. But I still couldn't help imagining the cooked legs on a live frog so that put me off a little. The spiciness made me poop loads today though! Next time you need to poop, eat chilli! Confirm chop stamp successful.
We also suppered on Friday at Thomson. Didn't know that area is so happening at night. The egg pudding at the Hong Kong cafe was superb! WH obviously loves her car if it's not already apparent. Hope can supper again soon!
All this eating stuff reminds me, my avocado milkshade is still not available after 4 days! Dang, they said the avocados aren't ripe. I crave it so much I actually look forward to drinking it during lessons everyday. My complexion has improved a tad because I drank it everyday the past 2 weeks! Okay okay how can I just attribute it to the avocados right? Because ever since not being able to get my hands on the milkshakes, I've had bumps appearing again! AHHHH.
Long last day before recess where it's gonna be studying, projects, tuition aplenty. Just took up a new assignment.
-bzzz bumblebee