I need a damn breatherBusyness is taking over my life! Or rather, I'm wasting too much time doing useless stuff. I think this is about all I've been saying in recent weeks. Recess didn't even feel like a break. Am so so thankful Hari Raya is on Wednesday. That's one more day to catch up on work.
Have a damn midterm tomorrow that I thought I was okay with but just realised that I'm super unprepared for. DAMN. Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be hell of busy days - 8 hours of scrambling here and there for meetings, lessons and duty without nary a break.
Okay my damn PD is not coming online to send me the all-important information I need for the marketing proposal. I came online just so that he can send me can. Piss him. I'm going off.
Oh can I add, I'm tutoring a TKG girl who's smarter than me. GAH. Someone offer me O'level Math tuition please? Crap.
On a happier note, I have two avocados at home. Going to try making my very own avocado milkshade. :DDD