Blog AnonymousEvery time I see one of my friends put their blog address on MSN, I'm thinking, what's the point? I mean it's one thing if you're overseas and you're updating for friends and family, and it's another if you're writing about your thoughts and you leave everyone anonymous so that no one knows who you're writing about. I'm so glad none of my uni friends know of this space. Well, at least I have that impression. God forbids if any one of them knows. The less people who knows, the more things I can write. (:
Sometimes I wonder how come quite a few of my jc friends know of here. Don't remember putting it on MSN or talking about it (I hope I didn't!). Hmm. Perhaps it was all those names floating around the entries. That is a lesson I've since learnt. Haha. Anyway, jc peeps more δΊ² so I don't quite care who reads. (:
I would have kept a written diary if possible but I'm not more of a pen and paper person than a keyboard and screen person. My organiser is already lying in a corner though I need it very much now. :X
Oh Amanda said I sounded very depressed the last few entries so well.. 10 happy things.
1. I made a new friend.
2. My social psychology project group rocks.
3. I've perfected the recipe for avocado milkshade! Next is making guacamole. New Friend said it's damn nice. Only when I was looking up the benefits of avocado today, an article said avocado is high in calories! Oh no. I cannot eat it so much now. ):
4. An Asean scholar said I was very hardworking last night. HAHA.
5. Grandma's birthday celebration last night. Every one came! And I mean every single one. We were saying it's even better than Chinese New Year 'cause we don't usually have everyone here at the same time.
6. The Island was on tv today. It's a damn nice show. Watched it the first time when my colleague lent me the dvd.
7. Excel skills learnt from work came in handy for Financial Econs project. (:
8. Don't tell anyone I said it here first.. Mag is going to have a yacht party and I'm invited. YAY!! :DDD
9. The next public holiday is less than a month away.
10. I'll say now, a happy thing will happen tomorrow. (: Know why? 'Cause I'm meeting my very fun psych project group.
P.s. I got my very first rejection straight in the face on Friday when I called a global drinks company to sponsor us. Now I know why they all said: rough road ahead, good luck.