The picture that supposedly increased Yin's CAP cause it made her study. So I'm putting it here 'cause I need dork power too!Lately, I have turned down so many calls for gatherings, dinners, outings, even studying sessions that honestly, I don't even receive many nowadays. What my aunt once said is actually playing out on me - you reject their invitation once, twice, and they won't bother to call you any more. It's a harsh world out there isn't it? All that talk about absence making the heart grow fonder is nothing but untruth. The truth is, absence makes you forgotten.
Really, it's not like I need another addition to the list 'Why I shouldn't have joined The Club'. They don't know that now instead of just playing hours and hours of Yahoo Pyramids (yes, I'm that boring) when I'm online, there are now club-related emails to attend to, marketing proposals to craft and discussions with my deputy and other cell heads. Oh, and I will admit, a couple of Yahoo Pyramids in between; I can't believe I'm addicted to that game. Guess they won't understand the time committed until they are in it. I didn't too before.
I can't say this enough: thank God for Yin and Will - my pillars of support. Yin for life, Will for academics. It's comforting to know that they are always there with them probably having the greatest clue of what I'm going through at present. Ex-Pres S said, this period will allow you to see who your true friends are. If after a year they're still there, you know they are keepers. I see why now.
-counting my little blessings every day