Yin's my happy pill (:I was telling A that ever since I joined The Club, I haven't been in contact with anyone 'cept my lil friend Yin. Which is true 'cause my social network now stands at ONE- Roomie. What a sad sad life. Fortunately, my social network comprises of a NUS friend, if not I think I would be so miserable, I wouldn't be on planet earth tomorrow morning. Haha I exaggerate. But my life doesn't exactly rock now 'cause I suspect someone(s) is against me. I don't quite care about the position but hey, if I've worked harder then I had better receive some damn credit.
So why do I say Roomie's my happy pill?
'Cause she makes me happy! DUH. Okay 'cause I had two club meetings last week and both times I came out feeling so thoroughly sian, my face was so black I probably could scare anyone away. And both nights I met her after to study but in the end, the first one we went to KAP Macs to talk and she taught me knitting, and the second one, we were on the way home when we saw Island Creamery so we hopped off the bus to have ice cream. (Ice cream is now my other happy pill :D) Guess who we saw at Island Creamery? S and CS! Haha what a coincidence. Anyway, both nights I came home tired but satisfied. So lucky for me, I have an instant source of light-heartedness.
-Smiles and laughter and study partners :D