Econs peeps, S226 peeps + WH + SH & Jan, drinking/clubbing buds, the 4 of us, Sissy & me, sailors, and cousins. :D
Just for Amanda: The close-to-10 minutes we took to take a picture of us TK sailors. -.-
Funny antics with SH taking pole position for her ability to do them on me without me knowing. :XSubaru Impreza Challenge the next morning! Yay 'cause all females automatically qualified so we only had to draw the numbered ping pong ball for our positions. Sissy S drew the suck-iest position while I drew a pretty good one so we exchanged since I was not planning to go all the way what with a test to study for.
So there I stood with my palm glued to the decal on the top right corner of the windscreen- a position I was sorely lacking the height for.In the end, no we didn't get the car. Sissy S lasted for 36 hours and had to be wheelchaired out 'cause of the water retention in her legs and I, well, with that damned position, let's just say I lasted shorter. But it was damn FUN! The thrilling 5-minute break, the talking to the girls behind and in front of me, supporting Sissy S till I had a little water retention in my leg as well, and our entire family coming down to support us etc. etc. etc.
We are definitely going to try again next year and the next and the next and the next. In fact, I'm feeling the withdrawal symptoms right now. Ooh can't wait!