Never thought I'd ever say this again..I wanna go clubbing! ): ): ):
And I had some thoughts earlier in the day. But I just realised it contradicts the sudden want I have (refer to first sentence). Anyway! I was thinking what's with the pursuit for money and material possessions? Happiness? Recognition? Both of which don't seem too correct for me because what comes after money is recognition and what comes after recognition is consciousness and what comes after consciousness is misery. Where does happiness come in? Instant gratification, yes perhaps, but how about happiness with truly no worries? Now that does not seem to fit in anywhere. Okay cut short, rash conclusion!
I still want my internet. I still want my cellphone. (Actually I don't know why I want those two to be connected so much since I'm notorious for taking 7937532470 minutes to reply.) And of course, I still want my clubbing. :X
-he sparkled and died. But he sparkled!