My life pastSo I've spent the past few hours reading past entries and it amazes me how childish I was, yes Amanda? (: I miss jc, sailing, competitions, running into school just in time for morning assembly and getting a thrill from that, airport study sessions, the feeling that going out is woah!, 05S226 (pae), the teachers, the feeling that being able to drink is like having access to forbidden fruit, walking round school and meeting/chatting with random people, pe lessons, sailing PT, jogging on the track after school/lessons, playing bball with the girls and Jan & Co., and most importantly once close friends like Shauna, Fizz, SY, Sam, Sherry, etc.
Anyway, in August 2006, I had these dreams. I am (not) proud to say that up till now, I have not accomplished any.
1. Backpack around the world (prolly not in the near future; need moolahs!)
2. Be a social worker (not in the near future either; need moolahs too!)
3. Be a pilot (uhh for now, no time?)
4. Learn and master Hokkien and Cantonese (attempting to, trying very hard!)
5. Maintain old friendships and develop new ones (hmm, have to try harder!)
6. Re-learn organ and learn how to play the guitar (uhh for now, no time as well?)
7. Stay abroad for a while (most probably will be able to realise this year, hopefully!)
8. Bungee jump or sky dive (no moolahs to go NZ!)
9. Have some sort of competition throughout my life (does rivalry count?)
10. Be in a coma (hmm I do not have a say in this.)
To add on (goals rather than dreams):
11. Get a driving license by the time I start working.
12. Find regular mahjong kakis.
13. Be able to trade by the time I start working (skills and capital wise).
14. Be able to jog 10km ('cause marathons are the only source of event tees after I graduate).
15. Be a better communicator.
16. Increase social network.