Why is it that I puke everytime I drink nowadays? ): Twice in a week!
By the way, had a fab new year's eve at Aunty S's with supper, cousins, sparklers, and drinking game with the cousins.
Then New Year Day was pretty awesome too minus the fact I lost at mahjong. It's my ah gong's third death anniversary! Which means we can finally make bak chang this year. (: My people really choose good days to go to heaven - my great grandma died on Christmas Day and ah gong on New Year. They make sure that no one will have an excuse to miss their anniversary.
Met with Del and Amanda on the 2nd. Haven't seen Del since our last gathering some 4 years ago! Same with Aslam whom we met after. The last half year has been quite surreal. Suddenly, we're meeting with the TK peeps quite often. Looks like the TK 21-year-old bash thing really worked. (: