
We haven't had such a good talk in such a long long time. I mean we have been so busy with our lives lately I don't even remember the last time we shared like last night. Things I have never told you before, I did. I now wonder why yesterday was so special. And although we curse ourselves for being so damn unproductive (I curse Facebook too), you know what? For that, I'd rather give up mambo so that I can get a good sleep tonight so that I can start on work earlier tomorrow, work I was supposed to have during that, what, 3 hours?

Then there was the going back to MJ to find out that the very people we've been going back for are leaving after this semester. No more traces of the original team - sailors and teachers alike - left. Nowhere around the school. Literally. It's sad. We're playing with the idea of setting up an alumni by first starting a Facebook group. Baby steps, baby steps. We'll see how that pans out.
And! SIGH. The most upsetting part - after we all finally found time to go down for training, there wasn't enough boats for us to sail! I think that really made us act like much too desperate kids. We were at the jetty whining, we went to

Thoughts and feelings all jumbled up after the day's activities starting from last night. Just a day, but I don't know... I guess it just brought home the fact that so many years have passed, we've all grown up and perhaps all these going back to MJ and sailing trainings are us trying to hold onto something which, unfortunately, does not last forever. So now we're forced to let it go and I'm damn reluctant to because it's a time I treasure so so much. Plus that talk also made me realise how much we have all matured, all that reuniting with old friends, forgiving and (not?) forgetting, and more. Facebook - the bane of my life -and Grey's for the win. It's like we have to come to the stage where we don't have to be there to be there. Wow I sound like an oldie now.
Not helping is the song that PM introduced us to yesterday - People Change by Rockapellas. It made Amanda and I super emo can. Grr.