Pet peevesI have three pet peeves.
1. Being wrongly accused
1. Having my trust betrayed
3. People telling me not to be late because of something they have then being late themselves
I know some may think I do not have a right to number 3 what with the latecomer reputation I've garnered, but I do get annoyed to a certain extent when I make an effort to ensure I'm not late because of your thing then you're late and what's more, you made special mention to me not to be late before. That's the thing that irks me - the assumption that I will definitely be late and you won't. But that being ranked 3rd shows that it's probably easily forgiven though the thought will perhaps still be flying around in my head for a short time after.
The first two are ranked 1 'cause I don't know which pisses me more.
You. I am probably the only one here other than M who tries to go talk to you, be updated on what's happening in your life. The one they ask when they are trying to get a message to you. The one who tries to dissuade you from doing all those stuff despite it being a near lost cause. The one who kept your secrets before it was let out. All for you - the one who betrayed everyone's trust time and time again. And the only difference between them and me is that I always, always, discover what you've been up to and they don't. Damn money is getting to your head and you don't care about the people around you any more. It's a stinking place and you're going back. The freaking place that started your life of lies. Till now, I can't fathom how you do it; The web of lies you weave are so complete, so... perfect. Disappointment and helplessness overwhelms me every time I come to know that yet another thing you say is false because I feel another piece of you slipping away. You aren't my lil girl no more. Simple no more. I still try to look out for you now and then but I'm afraid one day, I'll just stop caring because even now, I don't believe you any more.