AtasGosh, hooked on Bejewelled on Facebook because C challenged me and got me started on it. Now my fingers are feeling all arthritis-like from clicking the mouse. I think the last time they got this sore was when I was hooked on minesweeper which is eons ago.
It's not the end of exams but it sure feels like it! Three papers down, one more on the 4th and the last on the 7th. Sissy R asked to borrow my ID because she's mambo-ing today! Am now contemplating whether I should go along since it's effectively my last chance before I leave. Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not?
Yesterday, in the car going home, Short C said I give an atas vibe. 'I eat street food, I don't bother to dress up, I go to school in shirt and shorts, I where got atas?!' To which she replied, you just give the atas vibe. She said in general, TK people are very atas. I was like, 'What?! We where got atas?! We are a neighbourhood school leh.' But she said it's different, we are atas.
Brought this up during supper with Pm and A and I realised all of us are perceived by our friends to be maybe not atas, but rich. I don't get why since all of us are just average, especially me! I mean unlike Pm, I don't have many many clothes and unlike A, I don't cab unless it's absolutely necessary i.e. when I'm terribly late. I am how down-to-earth! A said it could be the way I carry myself. Does not checking or taking the receipt when I pay for stuff count?
Okay, when even WH who I display the most non-atas mannerisms in front of (How atas can you be when you're a poor student doing junk food shopping?) says I'm atas, I know I'm too far gone. When that time comes, I will be illegally qualified to teach the ways of being atas without trying too hard. Or trying for that matter.
Thank goodness I (think?) haven't gotten to that stage 'cause Short C ended off with 'But when get to know you better, people will realise you are actually very easygoing.' See, I am not atas!