Home seatsI think my home is filled with comfy seats to sleep on. Or maybe it's just me. Other than the couch, I discovered I can also sleep quite well on 2 dining chairs put together. Haha. That's how tired I get before I really go to bed these days.
Been a long time since airport time was so eventful. There was the Izzie act-alike which really freaked us out, the woman shouting on phone not far away, the many teachers who were there. I was telling A that I really looked up to teachers in the past, but now that I know that she's going to be one, I don't look up to them that much any more. Heh.
You know sometimes something bother you so much but when they are gone, you feel as though some thing's missing. Like the noisy KPE construction work at my block. We felt so uneasy when suddenly days at home were finally peaceful. And the Izzie act-alike today. I became so aware of her that even after she was gone for good, I still kept looking out to see if she was in the area. Although a part of me was scared, another part was all sympathy for her. The person (from what we eavesdropped on, most prolly her child) who did this to her be damned!
Oh had my very first acupuncture treatment yesterday! Having needles in me didn't feel good. You can literally feel the needles. And for what? My sprained ankle 3 weeks ago! My gosh. Most painful treatment for sprained ankle ever!
Anyway you know you've been spending A LOT of time at the airport when you can tell that a woman wearing khaki berms and a regular black long sleeved top is an Silkair air stewardess by her handbag.