1. I've been trying to figure for months now how a primary school teacher is able to drive a Chrysler Voyager to school.
2. The slogan for Tote Board and Singapore Turf Club is 'Giving hope. Improving lives.' -.-
3. Yin asked why I was smiling so brightly one recent day and I couldn't remember anything that happened that could have made me that happy.
4. Sometimes I can't believe I am still in touch with some guy D met online and asked me to collect a breakdance vcd from in Secondary 2 or 3 I can't remember. We didn't meet, and haven't met but I have him on my msn list and Facebook. We kept close contact - I could remember his number by heart 'cause we texted throughout the day everyday (oh my gosh I realise I still can remember!) - when I was in secondary school but drifted apart when he went to poly. Now we talk occasionally. But you know how incredible this is? To be talking to a really random person for, let's see, at least 7 years, and going.
*****
Anyway, I had the most enjoyable day in a long long time on Friday. Kudos to A and PM for their spontaneity. Walking along the streets of Geylang on a Friday night was quite surreal. And not as scary as what one would expect. I would have taken many pictures if I had a camera with me because contrary to what you may think, despite living here all my life I've not walked at Geylang ever, much less at night. We walked almost the entire stretch before we reached Lorong 9 for our frog leg porridge and barbecued stingray. Along the way, we saw the women, the men, the cigarette peddlers, supper seekers. What we didn't see were transactions or backlane gambling. The former would have been an interesting sight for A and PM and the latter an eye-opener for all of us. Food was nice, only I was damn full at the end of our supper. But the night was still young, thankfully.
Was expecting to come home to a bunch of sloshed canoeists but was instead greeted by very sober individuals. Pictures galore after that then the horrid 'Kings' game which had us literally lol-ing and rofl-ing. I was chosen THREE times to suck thumb, bite ear and do a nose-to-nose. -.- Sissy S only got chosen once. But a very bad once. XD And what's the other activity canoeists ALWAYS do? MAHJONGGGG! :D:D Where I couldn't help but feel amazed at how one of S's friends can win sleeping in a game, and where at one point, 2 out of the 4 players were nodding off. You know how weird is it to play a game with sleeping partners?

Had a couple of pictures taken that day but these three stood out - the first two for its