Tick tock tick tockNeed to get my clock right very soon. Looking at the way I sleep now, I will be sleeping in all but one of my papers. All my exam days begin in the morning and even for that one paper that's not at 9am, it's the second paper of the day so what do you think? Diesss.
Have a paper due on this Friday - the last day of school - and not yet started. What's worse is I have no mood to do! Damn tired... playing Restaurant City. :X Really need to get all distractions out of the way ASAP.
Heard some stuff I never heard before on the way to the airport to pick Ah Ma up. Made me look at persons involved in a different light.
We meet new new tutorial mates, new project mates, new acquaintances every semester. But to make one new friend - that's sufficient for me.