WH just reminded me the latest Grey's episode is out!!! Have to resist all temptations to watch 'cause I'm so majorly screwed for Labour Econs! Dear oh dear. And what's worse is I just came back from junk food shopping at Tamp Giant (all auntie characteristics revealed!), cheesecake eating at Cheesecake Cafe (Nice place! And if I didn't spot wrongly, Ms Yap's
brother cousin has her eyes!), ice jelly eating and collection of photocopied Labour Econs textbook from Short C at Simpang. THANK YOU WH FOR 'CHAUFFEURING' ME AROUND! But since you enjoy driving, I don't feel so bad. :D Will drive and give you a chance to laugh at me when I finally learn and pass my driving test and have driven my dad like a thousand times kay!
Quite proud I caught on Twitter some 2 years before it got popular here. Am like how forward. Hahaha.
My productive hours are GONEEE 'cause damn I feel sleepy now. Okay, MUST. DO. WORK.
Updated at 2.42am: OH MY GOSH. A just made me realise I left the camera in WH's car! -.-