GREY'S IS BACK!!!I'm almost embarrassed to admit I totally forgot about it. How to declare myself a Grey's fan like that? SPOILER -- George died. Izzie lives. I didn't cry watching this 2-hour episode. Now this hasn't happened for Grey's in a very long time. Hope the rest of the season will be better/great! (:
My uncle told us when we just reached Suzhou that one of our aims before we left should be to leave something behind such that people will remember us. I had confirmation Sarah and I succeeded in doing that today when 曹梅 said '可惜没有好吃的东东,怀念你们的萍果派啊'. Perhaps we should really consider opening a cake and pastry shop there in the future.
Oh yes, Our Best Friend just went back to her hometown to meet a guy (i.e. 相亲) and it didn't go too bad! Even met his parents already. :D I, on the other hand, have no China Boiboi's funny antics to add because we haven't been chatting much lately.
This recess is not recess at all! Damn tired. But the thought of probable money coming in makes me feel somewhat better. (: